Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been a slacker; life has been a little crazy. Between selling our house, going to Honduras and packing our house up in a few weeks, blogging has been put on the back burner. But...I have pictures of my newest humanitarian trip. I had the best time in Honduras. I always have a good time, but for some reason, this trip was just awesome. It might have something to do with the awesome, beautiful resort we went to in Roatan (an island off the northern coast of Honduras) :), but all the friendships I made too! Enjoy the pics!

My two favorite translators...Elder Barrera & David




My cheat sheet!!




This picture and the one of the little boy and girl are the at an orphange we went to





Construction of the Temple in Tegucigalpa




Our resort in Roatan






The Carribean!

1 comment: