Sunday, June 6, 2010

Arizona

Last week I went to Arizona to visit some family and friends. I was born in Mesa and I've always loved going back. I really get so excited to go there! I went down with almost no plans except to visit my friend Heather and ended up being busy all the time! It was good though and I enjoyed seeing all the people I miss and love down there. The weather was AWESOME! I love the warmth (or I guess I should say HEAT) of the Arizona sun. I was not too happy about coming back home to not so warm weather, but luckily it's finally started to heat up here. One of my mom's cousins is a professional photographer and he asked if he could take some photos of me. It was fun doing the photo shoot and I'm really happy with the shots he got. I was nervous at first because I didn't know what to expect or what to do, but he made me feel comfortable so it turned out great. Thanks Bruce!

Here is the link to his blog so you can view some of my photos along with other great ones he has taken:
http://www.bkbarnesphotography.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment