Thursday, June 24, 2010

Little, BIG Bro comes home!

My brother B.J. came home from his mission today. He served in the Canada Edmonton mission. I am so very proud of him for serving a faithful two year mission. He came home a spiritual giant, but still the cute brother I remember! My title to this blog indicates that while he is younger than me, he is almost a head taller than I am! It was so fun at the airport waiting for him to come down the escalator. When we saw him, there were tons of emotions running through our minds. It was so awesome to see B.J. after two years and see how he has grown spiritually (and physically). He actually grew a few inches on his mission! It took him a little while to realize what was going on and that he is home now. He still has his funny side to him and so it was easier for him to warm up :) I love my brother so much and am so glad to have him home. **Oh and we all wore red because it's his favorite color and its Canada's color..my one grandpa wore blue because he is a HUGE BYU fan and wants nothing to do with the color red**

This is a pic of him opening a present we had for him...my mom made a blanket with his old shirts! It turned out super cute

No comments:

Post a Comment