Sunday, February 6, 2011

Best Score Ever!

I went bowling over the weekend with my brother and sisters and I bowled my best game ever! I rarely bowl over 100 (sad, huh) so when I bowled a 144, I was stoked!! Yes, I bowled a 144!! I was pretty proud of myself :) Here is a picture to prove it... (the picture isn't the best, but if you look close, you can see the score!)

Today at church, the Young Women were combined with the Relief Society for Fast Sunday. As I was walking in, the Stake Relief Society President introduced me another sister. Her name was Sister Doxey. Who is that you ask? Well, it just so happens, she is on the General Relief Society Board. I was a bit mesmerized when I found how who she was. I've never met someone that has a high calling in the church so I was kind of excited to meet her! She was very nice and thoughtful. She bore her testimony at the end of the lesson and I knew she was a woman called of God. It was a great spiritual experience for me. I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet her and chat with her a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment